Home decor and other cute stuff haul!

Today I have a little bit of a haul for you, not a very big one this is a mini haul it's a mixture of some things that I’ve got on Etsy and home goods and there's a little bit of fall decoration of theme. I’m on here as well so let me show you like I said it's a little mini haul. but I want to show you what I got so first of all I purchased this really great candle its bourbon set, and I got it at home goods 499, and what I love about this candle it does smell like bourbon like the liquor, but it's a mixture of vanilla and its really nice big candle and what I love about it's got the wood wick I don't know if you guys are familiar with that but when the woodwork is burning it actually sounds almost like a fire going has like the crackling sound to it was just really relaxing and soothing and by the way guys I actually have a cold so if I sounded amazingly that's why I've been really trying to recover from a cold all week but anyway just in case just wanted to let you know this is not really my normal voice but anyway I love this candle and I can't wait to burner and it smells amazing if you come across it in Home Goods smell it you like it pick it up and I also got this cute little makeup case from I believe this was Marshalls marshals 47 not it's pink and it has the rose gold zipper and then inside it’s got like two division so that's really cool and I love the fact that it says lips to cancel all problems but it's a start so super cute and I'm probably not going to use this for makeup at all I’m going to use it more I use kind of like the envelope saving system so I will save look for example have an envelope for vacation money Oran envelope for emergency money so being that this is two pockets took two sides I’m going to probably use it for that and I just think it's really cute and all enjoy looking at it .

Home-decor-and-other-cute-stuff-haul

whenever I save money for you know for whatever reason and I also got these cute little coasters from Betsey Johnson and I got these at home goods they were actually originally 599 and I got them for 450because actually one of the most was broken so I was able to get them get them a clearance price and they're super cute and they're in silver and gold there’s that one and then this one and then I got this lot the one that broke was actually in these colors but it was stripes and I believe it had either the heart or the lip so and I just thought these are adorable even though the one was broken I already threw it out.

RELATED: Home Decor Great Idols

I really only need three so another too cute to pass up and I love the gold and the silver and the lips and I love Betsey Johnson so I had to get them and I picked up more folders for my office I just couldn't pass them up even though I actually don't need them but they’re so cute so I got bees and this one is yellow with gold pineapples on it and it says dream bag and then the one in the back here is pink with a gold heart and it says follow your heart and then there's one in the middle which is mint green it's got gold arrows and it says choose your path so this is super cute and you get none of these for 599 and then I picked up this cute little gold bowl in a flower theme and I thought this was adorable I’m probably going to use this to put what actually going to show you next which our hair ties I’m probably going to use that too but to put those n and again I love the rose shape to it I love the gold color and this was 399 at home goes super cute and I picked up a few little things to kind of like decorate not I don't you ask you guys I really decorate too much for fall just because I live in South Florida, and there really aren't any season changes here and I know the sort of excusing still decorating for fall but I just you know what I looked up north I did but here I don't but anyway did pick up a couple of things so I got this so-and-so at Marshalls from 599 and this is false entry descent and it's got this cute little bow and the soap itself is coming the same color as the bow and I put this in my kitchen so that's kind of like a little you know those little fall decoration not you know not a whole lot but I tend to decorate that way just with little things like that and they did have a pumpkin spice what I think with an orange bow and then the soap was orange as well so I may go back and pick that one up and put it in one of my bathrooms but this is really cute and actually these are really good they have shea butter and aloe Vera so they're really moisturizing they're not only nice soaps but they're like good for your skin and then I also picked up these dried fruits and they have oranges pears and apples and I thought this was like you know being centered I guess and they have a slight of fruity scent but um you know it's not to preparing but I thought this was really nice I have this-this goal and Mike in my dining table and then I have another one arm actually not sorry this was in my kitchen and then I have another little bowl on my dining table which is kind of like a Browning brownish color bowl and there's a little story behind this gold basket I have the smaller one in and I showed it and I believe in my home decor hall but my cat bracket so I was kind of devastating because I really loved it and I said to my husband I was like oh I'm going to find it I went to home goods the following day and I found it although this is the next size up I couldn't find a small version but anyway was happy to find it so yeah and then my husband actually picked this out he fell in love with it when he saw it is this beautiful glass of candle stands and I he picked up the candle as well and we're going to put this in our in our table in our entrance to our house and I thought it was really pretty nice and heavy and this was 2499 and home goods the candle was 399 and home goods and I just like this is really pretty and elegant I love it and the candle which are probably never going to burn is by Chesapeake Bay and on the scent of spiced pear cinnamon shy cranberry sangria yum so these are gonna go together and it's just going to be a display and the other thing I purchase which I've seen all over YouTube and I was just kind of intrigued I'm not sure where I'm going to put on I may just put them on the table where this you know where the potpourri is and these are a 10-foot decorative string lights and they’re battery-powered and there's 40 white LED lights so I thought it was really cute and yeah I was just kind of intrigued to try one of these because you look really pretty and all the videos I've seen home decor walls and these were 7 99 and then also picked out which I felt I love with this thing I was like oh my God look at this it is a cake candelabra um candleholder how cute is that so I love to bake I love to make cakes and especially cupcakes look cute that says so this basically you insert it into the cake and this is the candelabra and you can kind of like put it wherever you want to put it and then using and then the little candles you put you know in each one how adorable is this like this is great for little girls birthday cake or an adult birthday cake too I love to get a tape with this on it so that's super cute I was like so happy to find it and this was 499 and home goods and I also know this is kind of random but I picked up the exercise pants and I just fell in love with the color.

RELATED: Create A Home To Suit Your Needs

I actually didn't really need another exercise plans I have a whole bunch but I just fell in love with the color and these were 49 at Marshalls so super cute and they have this kind of you know Designed to them kind of on the leg and George lakes color I think it's gorgeous I love it and then the last thing I picked up with his hair ties I got these from XC look at the colors on these how cute are these and I love the colors of I picked up to two separate packs I picked up the gold silver and black shimmer pack and then this is kind of like be I believe this is the brunette back I’m not a hundred percent sure but look for you looking for you guys below but these are super cute they’ rearmed they’re obviously you know their hair ties but you can actually use them as like bracelets I'm not going to put them on my because I want to stretch them right thing but you can actually use them as bracelets their advertisers both as here ties which is what I’m going to use them for and for bracelets you can kind of Stockholm just like they are here and they're super affordable I think this one with the sparkly ones I think these costs seven and then these which you get find them I think this was.
Previous
Next Post »